Karen Myanmar Senior Center is an adult day care center established in 2018. We are committed to providing exceptional care services to the elderly, through a holistic approach to our services that encourages lifelong learning, growth, and health.
In order to help our clients live better lives, we personalize our services to match their unique needs. This is so they can receive the helping hand they deserve while focusing on what is important in life.
As an adult day care center, our priority is to help the elderly maintain their independence through superb services that improve their wellness and quality of life. We offer many different activities that focus on teaching new skills that can help make life more exciting and meaningful. Through our team of compassionate and experienced professionals, you can rest easy knowing that you are in the best hands possible.
To enrich the lives of senior citizens by empowering them through compassionate and holistic care services.
The objectives of Karen Myanmar Senior Center include:
- To develop meaningful opportunities and teach skills through a variety of activities
- To promote health and wellness for a better life
- To encourage opportunities for interactions with the community and other individuals for social enrichment
- To provide leadership opportunities that allow participants to use their interests and life experiences
- To offer services and lifelong learning opportunities that enrich and enhance participants’ quality of life and positive feelings of self-worth
- To design a program that encourages continued independence
We respect all individuals without discrimination.
Embracing the differences in skills, knowledge, cultural heritage, ethnicity, gender orientation, and religion of elderly people and their families.
Guiding our clients, members, and the larger community toward lifelong well-being.
Drawing from the accumulated wisdom of our clients and members to benefit the larger community.
Reaching beyond the commonplace to address diverse interests and needs.
Assisting mature individuals in need of information and hosting caregivers and various other support services.
Bringing pleasure through education, social events, and recreation.
If you are interested in learning more about us and what we can do for you, please feel free to give us a call at 651-490-7766.